Are you looking for other types of travertine marble similar to gray? Take a look at all the types of travertines we manufacture..
We have Gray Travertine tiles and cuttings in all formats
We provide you with the best silver gray travertine cut in slabs or cut to measure for your interior and exterior flooring, cladding, living room, kitchen, bathrooms, cladding, facades, shelves, skirting boards, fireplaces, terraces or swimming pools. You will receive the best possible quality of this natural stone and personalized advice without first-class commitment. We are manufacturers, here you are only going to buy all your silver gray travertine slabs, tiles and exploded views at unbeatable prices.
The usual treatments for Silver Gray TravertineIt is very important to choose the appropriate treatment to apply to a natural stone such as travertine, since its usability and, above all, its durability will depend on it. It is not the same to use Gray travertine for interiors as for exteriors, for your kitchen as for your outdoor pool. The most common treatments on gray silver travertine are:
- Polished, bright as a mirror.
- Raw, or without treatment.
- Honed, it gives you a smooth finish and a silver gray travertine matte appearance.
- Hard hammered, with a rough and steep surface.
- Aged, it offers a rough and dull appearance that simulates the passage of time in the stone.
- Sandblasted, is a finish that generates less important roughness than bush hammered
silver gray travertine price per square meter
Price list per m2 (square meter) of silver gray travertine in tile format in different formats.